Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pitbull Concert


So last night, me and a few friends went out to a concert. Pitbull was performing, and man, was it a great show! I had a great time, and I met some new people, and somehow, got acquainted with some San Franciscans! How random is that?Anyways, Pitbull was actually good live. You know how you check out a live show, and they sound horrible compared to what they're putting out on a CD in a studio? Well, Pitbull delivered an awesome performance. Everyone was dancing their asses off! I haven't partied this hard in years! Good times.. good times. The best part was that we got in for free. Thank you room mate! He has ALL the hookups!


I'm going to keep this short. Check out this picture of the menu at Hooters! It says, "Please do not feed the employees"! I thought that was hilarious when I read it. I just had to take a picture. I mean, what are they? Animals in a cage?

2 comments:

  1. Pitbull... Nice! Party like there's no tomorrow, you only live once.

    "Do Not Feed the Animals!" We all know what happens when you do.... You end up on the other side of a fence fucked up on E and trying to piss with no pants on under the 880 freeway at a rave in Oakland while getting arrested. It was a sad day in raving history.

    "Mr.Anonymous"

    ReplyDelete